Monday, December 12, 2011

To Culebra








Ok, now I am at Isla Grande airport, the little one, awaiting my half hour flight to Culebra.
The plane is a tiny prop with nine seats, but there were only three passengers and the pilot. The flight cost $63.00 plus excess baggage. The young fellow at the check in counter was so nice and only charged me $20.00 extra (perhaps because there were only three of us).

Some photos of a very nice fight/sight seeing tour.

Don, the first one is for you and me.

The second photo is the big city of San Juan, not the nice historic centre where I was fortunate enough to have been with Ali.

Third: I was sitting in the first row behind the pilot and had an amazing view.

Fourth: A propeller beside me.

Fifth: Flamenco Beach, Culebra

Sixth: Approaching the airstrip

Seventh: My landlady, Annie, welcoming me to Culebra.

I am in my room now, but have not taken any photos here. I really just want to relax and relish the last few days. They have been spectacular. I know, I know, I say that about every trip - and it is always true.

Tomorrow I will tell you about my "home" for the next few months.

By the way, did I tell you it is HOT here!!!!!!!!!

Nighty night.





No comments:

Post a Comment