Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm Upset

A few hours ago I went to upload yesterday's photos from the camera to iphoto and the cable was missing. I searched everywhere - gone.
Saturday the plumber was here just checking something - no problem in my space. Anyway, he and Tommy came to my room because Tommy was going to give him the external computer speakers I was trying which didn't work. The speakers and my camera cable were on the table together. We suspect he picked the cable up with the speakers, but he says he doesn't have it. I am now waiting somewhat impatiently for the time when he goes home to check and hopefully sees it. If not, I am in a really big pickle. No cable means no more photos. Remember, this is Culebra and there is no store to buy a new one.

Oh, those photos from yesterday were from across the bridge!!!

A little prayer here would not go amiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment