Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Erin -

Well, what a lovely night. I had a visitor for conversation, drinks, and dinner. That is no small accomplishment given that I have barely settled in and have very little in the way of cooking utensils or space. Did I say very little? That is an understatement, but what I do have is brand new and enough for two people. Now using the bed as a countertop to chop and prepare the salad, that is new, even for me. I have a fair size table, but it has been relegated to my 'office' space. I have decorated it with a few Christmas cards I received early, a Santa hat, a huge, empty gift bag, and a bottle of Don Q Cristal ( which I will need to replace regularly, so I don't destroy the tablescape).

Erin is a woman I met virtually a couple of months ago when I was looking for info on Culebra. She is a 46 something expat from the U.S. who lives here in the harbour on her sailboat. She will be a regular on the cast of characters in this story.

A couple of Don Q's (rum) and the late hour means that this will be continued tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment