Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Wishes


Friends, soon it will be Christmas Day. My heartfelt wish for you is to enjoy this blessed day with family, friends, or savouring on your own.

This year, as last, I will not share with family or friends in the traditional sense. I will, however, share because of the many memories of Christmases past. Being away does not mean that I don't care about or want to forget Christmas. Actually, it is quite the opposite because without the commercial bombardment I get more time to reflect and to appreciate the times past and to enjoy the new.

I have my Christmas music with me and of course there is email, skype, and this blog.

A dear friend, half way around the world, says his favourite song of the season is Jingle Bells. This is a Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra version. If the screen is black, just click.

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S E V E R Y O N E


No comments:

Post a Comment