Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Ferry Dock







On Sunday, Annie and I went down to the dock in her car (still haven't walked over the bridge) - the busiest place on the island. I can hardly believe that my quiet, serene beach is just the other side of the canal from this ferry dock. Remember the other day I put on a photo of the dock from my beach.

There are a few cafes, people waiting for the ferry, a little stage with music, and Christmas decorations. Tommy works a few hours a couple of days a week as bartender at this little shop across from the dock. Annie was in a dancing mood.

Here are a few photos.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting avenue and it even looks warmer! Anything looks warmer than here right now. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a happy and beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete