Saturday, December 17, 2011

Picture Perfect - Stunning









OMG, I just came back from my first walk to my beach. It is perfect for me. Just one thing I need to do and that is to find an old chair and stash it down there in the bushes.

The sky is blue, sun is shining, water is clear and best of all no one else is there! There are so many more beaches here where there is a good sandy area for relaxing that this one is not popular. Could I be any happier?

If there are betting people out there, want to bet that I could easily stay on this side of the bridge for the whole three months.

These photos are from my house down the path to the beach. In one photo, off to the right, you can see a building that is the ferry terminal.

Damn, I am such a poor photographer. I just looked at these photos and they just do not capture the intense colour and the pristine beauty. I suppose I will need to learn what all those buttons and settings on my camera are all about.

1 comment:

  1. Looks surreal. Quit saying you are a bad photo taker. You might start to believe it while these images are certainly saying the contrary. :)

    ReplyDelete