Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's Going On?

The last few days nothing has been going on exce_t for the usual day to day stuff, so nothing to _ost. I do _lan on taking a walk through town and getting some shots of the colourful little homes and sho_s in Dewey on Friday or Saturday.

My new measures to combat those little beasties that have been attacking me seem to be working. However, I do not like to close the door at 6m and turn on the a/c. I love the fresh air and my view, but I will live with it because I want to start daily swimming on Monday.

Oh, and a cold front seems to have come through. The highs yesterday and today are only 81F with a nice breeze. No rain at all, not even a quick shower. Actually, it is just about right for me. This just made me think about my friend in Hong Kong who will be leaving for a tri_ to Antarctica in a few days. He told me yesterday that they had just come back from buying suitable clothing - brrrrrr.

I ho_e that wherever you are Mother Nature has been kind to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment