Friday, January 6, 2012

Not a good 24 hrs.

First, I did not get to see the Three Kings.

Second, I s_illed a drink on the com_uter and now the letter _ doesn't work. There is also a good amount of liquid inside the screen which very artfully changes sha_e continuously. I do ho_e it eva_orates . No com_uter store/re_airman here. So, for now when you are reading these _osts, just fill in the blanks with the letter _. Sounds like an ESL class assignment.

Got bitten even more last night!!! At least 4o bites.

I just know that when I wake u_ tomorrow it will be a beautiful new day and _erha_s new tourists will arrive for the week and the mozzies etc. will find them much more delicious than me. Miraculously the letter _ will once again work and I will see _rogess in the eva_oration of the liquid.

Now isn't that looking at the glass half full.


4 comments:

  1. If you weren't obviously suffering, Gail, I'd say, "What a hoot!" My only suggestion is to check the bed for you-know-what.
    In the meantime, -lease kee- the -osts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samm, but it is not bed bugs. The bites are different. Actually this week they are different from the last two weeks.

    I just bought some Cortizone 10 to calm the itch. Ho_e it works.

    I will kee_ the _osts coming as long as the com_uter lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No seemums and no gas...ummmm, sounds like Culebra is an interesting place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Joe, you will love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete