Sunday, January 22, 2012

Relief

Let me tell you that Monique, who was here at New Year's and is back again, suggested I try to mix half and half alcohol and water in a s_ray bottle and use it from time to time.

Well, let me say that either the Raid is finally working or Monique's reci_e is. My dollar goes on Moniques reci_e. I have had nothing come near me nor bite for the last five hours.

Forget Deet and Woods Off and all the others. Try this formula first.

This does not hold true if you are going to a resort where they do a fogging every night when most are slee_ing. That takes care of the critters, but if you are renting _rivately, this is something to consider.

Thank God for this reci_e. It not only sto_s them biting me, but seems to rid the room of them.

I'll let you more know in the days to come. Maybe they will develo_e a taste for this and learn to delight on it?????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment