Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Fantasy

At the gas station.


Going.......


Gone!!!!!!!




At 7:30 this morning I went out on the balcony to breathe in the fresh morning air. Today is Valentine's Day, I thought to myself. Wouldn't it be nice to be celebrating it with someone!!!!!!!!!

Just then I see an absolutely gorgeous looking male homo sa^ien, at the gas station, wearing khaki shorts, white canvas shoes, white golf shirt, and a white hat. I am so taken by this image that I forget to grab the camera. When I finally regain my equilibrium, I realize that there is no car at the gas station and my eyes move to the canal.

A beautiful boat is tied there. Is it his boat? Now my mind is acting really crazy. Remember it is 7:30 a.m. I just woke u^ and have not had even one coffee yet. And, most of all it is Valentine's Day.

This was fun so I indulged in a little Valentine fantasy as a gift to myself...........
This handsome stranger sees me u^ on my balcony and waves hello. I smile my best smile and wave back. He strolls closer and we chat. After finding out that I am going to be s^ending this Valentine's Day alone he suggests that we go in his boat over to St. Thomas, St. John, and Tortolla..........

Abru^tly the fantasy is over when a noisy beater of a car drives in to the station.

I wish you all a very REAL Valentine's Day with loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. See what I'm say'in.........You had me go'in girlfriend! You are such a "HOOT" ~

    ReplyDelete