Monday, February 27, 2012

Four Days

Yes, that is right only four days left here. I am flying out of San Juan at 4:30 Saturday afternoon.

How I will get to SJ is another issue.

I always said I wanted to take the ferry from Culebra to Fajardo and then taxi to SJ, but the ferry leaves here at 6:00 am and it is just sooooo early. I am going to try to get a seat on the little Air Flamenco ^lane. Don't need a ferry; have been on lots of ferries, right? Gee, have I become even more lazy than at home!!!!!!

I definitely need to go into training for my next (tentative) adventure which will be ^hysically demanding. Yeah, I already have a ^lan.

If there is anything, ^hoto, that you wished I would have shown, let me know and I will try to get it for you.

Bring sunshine and at least 10 C for my return!!!!!!!



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment