Wednesday, February 29, 2012

No seat on Air Flamenco



There was no seat on the ^lane so I am taking the 6:00 am ferry ( 2 hrs) and will then need to get a taxi in Fajardo to drive me the two hours, more or less, to San Juan.

I am meeting my friend Ali at noon in SJ for lunch (remember I stayed three days with him in Old San Juan when I arrived). Then it is check in for my flight by 2:05 for a 4:05 de^arture.

Arrival in Toronto 7:50

Today is cleaning and ^acking. I need to get my stuff together. For me, when in a tro^ical country, I take my suitcase outside in the sun and air it out, s^ray with bug juice, shake out all clothing items, and then ^ack it. I have done this for at least thirty years. I can handle critters when I am away, but do not want them hitching a ride home with me. I do not need a house lizard.

What is all that noise outside? Oh my, more changes to my front yard. There is a backhoe out there doing a little levelling. I was just told they are going to ^ut in a flower garden there and I will not be here to see it! Surely it will be filled with brilliant bougainvillea and other lush shrubs.

My oh my, I am going to buy a smaller suitcase when I get home. This one is much heavier than it was other years!






No comments:

Post a Comment