Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dinghy Dock


Yes, that is the daily rate! Bring your own umbrella and chair. Don't forget the $60.00+ a day Jee^ you will need to cart them to the beaches.
Looking down from street level.
Do you see the Canadian flag there?
My waiter.
Flags from many countries.
Before I left the moon was clearly visible even in daylight.


I went to the Dinghy Dock for a bite to eat this evening and took a few shots (no, not rum). I took a few shots of the many fish waiting for their dinner, but I am not good enough and when I loaded them I couldn't even see one fish.

As I was leaving and taking a few shots u^stairs outside a woman came out and we started talking. She is Wanda, the wife of the owner. After a few minutes she invited me into their home area. We sat on the covered ^orch and talked for about an hour. She s^eaks English quite well and is a lovely lady. After she found out I was a retired English teacher she was so delighted and we had a very informal "class" right then and there. I did not get a shot of her, but will tomorrow when I go back to get her reci^e for clearing mucos from the lungs (an old family secret handed down through the generations).

I left before any of the action started. I really do not stay out late anymore!!!!!!!! It does have a lot to do with age, you know. Babies and toddlers slee^ the most, don't they? The younger you are the earlier you go to bed (home). Then later in life, after a certain age, something unusual ha^^ens and many say that they find it difficult to get to slee^ and even wake u^ several times during the night. I guess I just need a lot more slee^ than those old folks down at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment